Thank you for your interest in celebrating with a Lawn Greeting.
We will be in touch soon to confirm.
Please note that we deliver to the San Francisco Bay Area. If you need deliveries outside of this area, please check the Directories Page.
Information we will ask you for the order:
- What you would like the sign to say (the sign has 4 lines, each line holds 12-13 characters, including spaces). We will send you some suggestions, too.
- Does the house have dogs, security lights, or other items that might ruin the surprise.
- Any landmarks that will help us identify the right house in the dark.
- Any characteristics of the yard (note: we are unable to deliver if there are rocks only).
- The phone number to call in the event of an emergency.
For payment, we use Venmo or PayPal (you don’t need a PayPal account).
In the meantime, please review the FAQs below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What can I put on the sign?
A: The sign has 4 lines and each line holds 12 to 13 characters, including spaces. We will provide you ideas.
Q: When do you deliver / pick-up?
A: We generally deliver and pickup between 10pm and 6am.
Any information you can provide about when the person goes to bed/wakes up will help keep it a surprise.
Q: How many ornaments do you deliver?
A: It depends on the ornament. Generally we deliver:
- Flamingos: 35-40
- Stork: 1
- All other ornaments: 25-30
- For more than one ornament, we deliver an equal amount of each to total 25-30
Q: Where do you deliver?
A: We are based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
If you are looking for a delivery in Texas, please check http://www.greetingsbytheyardtx.com.
If you’re looking for something outside of the San Francisco Bay Area, you can search the Lawn Display Directories.